Monday, September 24, 2007

Bloggers Who Make Money By Blogging

It is always very inspiring to know that fellow bloggers are making a living off bloggiing. While their earning would come from various sources or ways, I look with interest on their income from google adsense. After a month of blogging, here is my income from 22Aug07 to 24Sept07: important tips on blogging for money for blogging beginnersHey, are you thinking that I have a thousand buck from google adsense, I wish! But that was a miserable $2.14! Some friends come comforting me, saying that's not bad for a start. Thanks buddies. But I am a bit more ambitious than that. How can I not be, when I see this!:

important tips on blogging for money for blogging beginners

No, you are not seeing an altered image, you can check him out at this here. Better still download his testimony from this link.

Matt Callen is actually synonymed with HyperVRE in the internet. HyperVRE was created after he realised that there were just too many people who fail to capitalize on the zillion adsense market globally. Here is what he has to say, "It seems like everyday I read posts in marketing forums about how hard it is to make money with AdSense. Now - I don't want to sound like a grouch here... but to be honest with you, I've started to develop a little pet peeve towards posts like this." So out come this super duper software called HyperVRE - a software that helps to Generate THOUSANDS of fresh, unique content-rich webpages from highly-targeted keyword lists. And also helps to insert your unique Google™ AdSense ads on each and every page, by using 3 Adsense code blocks which are integrated into each page you will maximize your clickthrough rates. Besides, it also use a perfect linking structure to ensure all of your web pages get indexed quickly into the search engines.

No comments: